Bacon’s Spinoffs Falter as Mikheev Said to Liquidate FundSaijel Kishan and Jesse Westbrook
Louis Moore Bacon built Moore Capital Management LLC into one of the biggest and most successful hedge funds over more than two decades. His record investing in startups run by former traders is less stellar.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Extends Drop: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020