Sacyr Shares Decline After Argentina’s YPF Seizure: Madrid MoverManuel Baigorri
Sacyr Vallehermoso SA, the Spanish builder which holds 10 percent in Repsol YPF SA, led stocks of companies with assets in Argentina lower after the country seized the local unit of Spain’s biggest oil company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock