Sacyr Shares Decline After Argentina’s YPF Seizure: Madrid MoverManuel Baigorri
Sacyr Vallehermoso SA, the Spanish builder which holds 10 percent in Repsol YPF SA, led stocks of companies with assets in Argentina lower after the country seized the local unit of Spain’s biggest oil company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure