Premier League Signs Four-Year Agreement for Global Radio RightsTariq Panja
Fans of Manchester United, Chelsea and Liverpool living outside of Europe will be able to listen to live matches in three languages after the Premier League signed a four-year radio agreement with UTV Media Plc’s Talksport unit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’