Genworth Postpones Australian IPO After ‘Elevated’ LossesAndrew Frye and Brett Foley
Genworth Financial Inc., the life insurer and mortgage guarantor, postponed the initial public offering of its Australian unit backing home loans to early 2013 after “elevated” losses in the nation this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License