Economist Sees a Dark Side to Falling UnemploymentBy
Ian Shepherdson is a nice guy. He’s also an economist, which means that he looks at the world a bit … differently. Right now, he’s concerned that the U.S. unemployment rate might continue to fall faster than the Federal Reserve is projecting.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day