Citigroup Investors Reject Management Compensation PlanDonal Griffin and Bradley Keoun
Citigroup Inc. shareholders rejected its executive pay plan, a first among the six largest U.S. banks, amid criticism it lets Chief Executive Officer Vikram Pandit collect millions of dollars in rewards too easily.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap