Ultrasound May Permit Prostate Lumpectomies, Study SaysAllison Connolly
High-intensity focused ultrasound may offer prostate cancer patients a treatment option with fewer side effects by targeting tumors better, according to a study published in the medical journal The Lancet Oncology.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy