Treasuries Hold Gain on Concern Debt Crisis Is DeepeningCordell Eddings and Susanne Walker
Treasury 10-year note yields dropped below 2 percent for a second day amid mounting speculation the European sovereign-debt crisis is intensifying, increasing investor appetite for the safest assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat