Spanish Wind Power Reaches Record as North Suffers Weather AlertBen Sills
Spanish wind turbines covered a record 60.5 percent of power demand on the mainland early today, producing 12.8 gigawatts compared with 59.6 percent of demand covered at the previous peak in November, according to the grid operator Red Electrica Corp. SA.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing