Shooting Stirs Stand Your Ground Critics at NRA MeetingMark Niquette
Stan Spruill keeps a loaded bedside gun to protect himself, he said while trying on a $70 “concealed-carry denim vest” at the National Rifle Association convention in St. Louis. Still, he’s not sure a Florida Neighborhood Watch volunteer was justified in killing Trayvon Martin.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling