How to Play the Home Price/Rent GapBy
It’s the paradox of our housing market: Home prices remain low while the cost to rent is high. For investors who can take advantage of that gap—those who can buy foreclosures on the cheap and rent them out to people who can’t afford to, or don’t want to, purchase a house—there’s a lot of money to be made. It could reach above $100 billion during this year alone, according to a new report by the real-estate-data firm CoreLogic.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat