House Republicans Revive Bid to Advance Keystone PipelineJim Snyder
U.S. House Republicans, unsuccessful in overturning President Barack Obama’s rejection of the Keystone XL pipeline permit, will try again this week, using legislation to extend highway spending for three months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap