Following Other People's Stock Picks Just Got EasierBy
Do you love trading stocks but aren’t sure which ones to buy and sell? Does coming up with an investment strategy sound like hard work? Would you rather follow the moves of smarter investors but don’t know where to find them or how to copy their trades? Roboinvest is here to help. The New York-based startup announced on April 11 that it now offers “1-click copy trading.” The company already allows users to follow “leaders who consistently outperform the market” by getting messages delivered to their mobile devices whenever those leaders make trades. Now followers can execute “copy trades” with a single mouse click.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Extends Drop: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020