Emerging-Market Stocks Drop Amid Europe Debt Cris WorriesZachary Tracer, Jason Webb and Stephen Gunnion
Emerging-market stocks fell for the first time in four days as concern that Europe’s debt crisis is worsening dimmed the outlook for global growth, offsetting an increase in U.S. retail sales that was larger than forecast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders