Aluminum Warehouse Orders, Premiums Signal Scarcity of MetalMaria Kolesnikova and Agnieszka Troszkiewicz
Rising orders to draw aluminum from warehouses and higher premiums for the lightweight metal signal a tightening market even as London Metal Exchange stockpiles remain near February’s record high.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap