Senators, Capitals, Blues, Blackhawks Win in QuarterfinalsNancy Kercheval
Chris Neil fired a 10-foot backhand shot 77 seconds into overtime to give the Ottawa Senators a 3-2 victory over the Eastern Conference-leading New York Rangers in the first round of the National Hockey League’s Stanley Cup Playoffs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself