‘Hunger Games’ Defeats ‘Stooges’ to Lead Box Office AgainMichael White and Allison Bennett
“The Hunger Games” led the U.S. box office for a fourth consecutive weekend, becoming the first film since 2009’s “Avatar” to accomplish that feat.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock