Treasuries Gain for Fourth Straight Week on European DebtSusanne Walker
Treasuries advanced for a fourth straight week, in the longest stretch of gains since August, as concern the European sovereign-debt crisis was worsening drove demand for the safety of U.S. government debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt