China Must Liberalize Interest-Rate Market, SLJ’s Jen SaysMichael Patterson and Kevin Crowley
China needs to liberalize its interest-rate market before the yuan has a chance of becoming a reserve currency, according to Stephen Jen, a managing partner of SLJ Macro Partners LLP, a London-based hedge fund and economic research firm.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock