Brazil Backs Amnesty Plan to Break Logjam on Bill, Folha SaysStephan Nielsen
Brazil’s President Dilma Rousseff has backed an amnesty plan for small farmers who illegally cut trees near riverbanks in order to push through legislation aimed at improving forest management, Folha de S.Paulo reported.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt