Berlusconi Gave Money to Three Women Before Trial, Giornale SaysNadine Skoczylas
Former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi said that he provided financial assistance to three women to help with legal fees after they became involved in a case of criminal accusations against him, il Giornale reported, citing an interview.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself