Ultimate Fighting, Boxing on Pay TV Spark ‘Pirate’ LawsuitsThom Weidlich
On the evening of May 8, 2010, Juan Castillo walked into Plaza Mexico Bar & Grill in a strip mall in Laredo, Texas, paid the $5 cover to a woman in a flowery dress, went inside and ordered a Coors Light.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders