Ultimate Fighting, Boxing on Pay TV Spark ‘Pirate’ LawsuitsThom Weidlich
On the evening of May 8, 2010, Juan Castillo walked into Plaza Mexico Bar & Grill in a strip mall in Laredo, Texas, paid the $5 cover to a woman in a flowery dress, went inside and ordered a Coors Light.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards