South Africa’s ANC Braces for Repeat of Leadership FightMike Cohen
South Africa’s ruling African National Congress is bracing for a divisive leadership fight as President Jacob Zuma prepares to fend off a challenge similar to the one he mounted five years ago to depose Thabo Mbeki.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States