Saudi Arabia Determined to See Oil Price Drop, Al-Naimi SaysSangim Han and Yee Kai Pin
Saudi Arabia, the world’s biggest oil exporter, is not happy with current crude prices and is determined to see lower levels, Oil Minister Ali al-Naimi said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks