Rona’s Lowest Value Making Firm Takeover Bait: Corporate CanadaTara Lachapelle
Rona Inc., the home-improvement retailer with the lowest market valuation in North America, would give potential suitors the chance to profit as Canada’s economy adds new homes and jobs at the fastest pace in more than three years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy