Rona’s Lowest Value Making Firm Takeover Bait: Corporate CanadaTara Lachapelle
Rona Inc., the home-improvement retailer with the lowest market valuation in North America, would give potential suitors the chance to profit as Canada’s economy adds new homes and jobs at the fastest pace in more than three years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt