Google Stock Plan Irks Governance WatchdogsBrian Womack
Google Inc.’s shares fell the most in almost three months after its latest bid to preserve control for founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin raised concern among corporate-governance watchdogs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders