Detroit Financial Crisis Case Set for Appellate HearingMargaret Cronin Fisk
Michigan’s Court of Appeals will hear oral arguments May 3 on a union official’s lawsuit seeking to bar actions by the Detroit Financial Review Team, which is evaluating the city’s fiscal crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy