Peru Central Bank Buys $833 Million to Stem Sol Gain: Lima MoverJohn Quigley
Peru’s central bank bought $833 million in the currency market this week, the most in two months, as policy makers seek to stem gains in the sol spurred by surging foreign investment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing