Amazon Pays Bezos $81,840 Salary, $1.6 Million for SecurityDanielle Kucera
Amazon.com Inc. paid Chief Executive Officer Jeffrey P. Bezos a salary of just $81,840 last year and he received no stock awards, making him one of the lowest-paid CEOs among large technology companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy