Washington Temperature May Reach 90 to Start Next WeekBrian K. Sullivan
The high temperature in Washington may reach 90 degrees next week for the first time this year as warm weather moves across the mid-Atlantic region, according to Matt Rogers, president of Commodity Weather Group LLC.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner