The IPO Market: More Deals, Smaller PricesBy
There’s a nice little boom under way in the IPO market. This year saw the highest first-quarter IPO volume since 2007, with 44 companies raising a total of $5.8 billion, according to research by PricewaterhouseCoopers. Shares of 80 percent of those companies have risen from their initial price.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day