Scene Last Night: David Rubenstein, Paul McCarthy, Chloe SevignyAmanda Gordon
Before the clock struck six last night, David Rubenstein, managing director and co-founder of the Carlyle Group, was at Lincoln Center’s Avery Fisher Hall talking business -- the culture business, that is -- with Reynold Levy, the president of the Manhattan performing arts complex.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Stocks Drop as Investor Jitters Return; Euro Gains: Markets Wrap