Ren Ng: Focused on Reinventing Photos
When Ren Ng unveiled his Lytro camera last year, he got the kind of response entrepreneurs dream of: breathless write-ups from the press and, more important, an invitation from Steve Jobs to demo the device at his Palo Alto home. “It was really inspiring,” says Ng, who considered Apple a role model while he was secretly developing the Lytro from 2006 to 2011. “He was so clear-thinking.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline