Pennsylvania Egg Farm Shows Need for Law, Humane Society SaysAlan Bjerga
Kreider Farms, a dairy and egg operation in Manheim, Pennsylvania, keeps its chickens in too-tight quarters, showing the need for a federal egg-cage law, according to the Humane Society of the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day