World Financial Center Evacuated Due to Gag GrenadeChris Dolmetsch and Hugh Son
A fake grenade mounted on a plaque that said “Complaint Department: Pull Pin” forced evacuations of workers at Bank of America Corp.’s Merrill Lynch and Nomura Holdings Inc. in New York today, police said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Extends Drop: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020