Mortgage Rates in the U.S. Fall With 15-Year at Lowest on RecordPrashant Gopal
Mortgage rates in the U.S. fell, with the 15-year average hitting a record low, as weak job growth and concern about Europe’s debt crisis drove investors to the safety of the Treasuries that guide home loans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans