Monster Jeep Burns Gas as It Takes on Porsche, BMW SUVs
Twelve miles per gallon. That’s all the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 4x4 gets around town. As a privileged, high-horsepower SUV, this special edition seems primed for a Hummer level of vilification.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling