Goldman Sachs to Pay $22 Million in Settlement With SEC, FinraGreg Chang
Goldman, Sachs & Co. agreed to pay $22 million as part of a settlement of Securities and Exchange Commission and Financial Industry Regulatory Authority claims that the bank lacked adequate procedures to address the risk that during weekly huddles, analysts could share material, nonpublic information about upcoming research changes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks