France Telecom Takes $2 Billion Egyptian Deal to RegulatorsMarie Mawad and Alaa Shahine
France Telecom SA will seek Egyptian regulators' approval to buy out the remaining publicly traded shares in its local wireless venture with billionaire Naguib Sawiris in a 1.5-billion-euro ($2 billion) transaction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes