Deutsche Bank, Barclays Said to Prepare Maiden Lane BidsSarah Mulholland
Deutsche Bank AG, Barclays Plc and Credit Suisse Group AG are preparing bids for a $7.49 billion mass of real estate debt assumed by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York in 2008, according to people familiar with the potential sale.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy