Deutsche Bank, Barclays Said to Prepare Maiden Lane BidsSarah Mulholland
Deutsche Bank AG, Barclays Plc and Credit Suisse Group AG are preparing bids for a $7.49 billion mass of real estate debt assumed by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York in 2008, according to people familiar with the potential sale.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders