Default Swaps in U.S. Fall the Most in 2012 on Fed ViewsMary Childs
A benchmark gauge of U.S. company credit risk dropped the most this year after Federal Reserve officials indicated that borrowing costs will stay low to support the economic recovery.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing