Hong Kong Exchange Board Will Decide Chairmanship, Chow SaysNick Gentle
Chow Chung-Kong, the former chief executive officer of subway operator MTR Corp. who was named to Hong Kong Exchanges & Clearing Ltd.’s board this week, said his fellow directors will decide if he is the next chairman.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself