U.K. Stocks Rebound From 2012 Low; Barclays, G4S RallySarah Jones
U.K. stocks climbed, rebounding from the lowest level this year, as mining companies and banks rallied after Alcoa Inc. kicked of the U.S. earnings season with an unexpected first-quarter profit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States