Reimagine Your Company as an UpstartSteve McKee
It’s not easy for an advertiser to make a splash at the trendy TED conference, but a pharmaceutical startup called Help Remedies did just that last month. It’s turning pharmaceutical marketing conventions on their head, according to a recent Bloomberg Businessweek article that examines its tactics. The company is “doing for generic drugs what American Apparel did for plain T-shirts: wrapping them in cool with every trick in the downtown branding playbook, from hip packaging to absurdist videos to youth targeting.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing