Patagonia Swims Upstream With New Salmon Jerky
It has been a dozen years since Patagonia blazed a trail with efforts to increase the apparel industry’s use of organic cotton. Now, the company is setting its sights beyond apparel and outdoor gear to transform the packaged-food industry. Today with the introduction of three flavors of Wild Salmon Jerky, it’s launching Patagonia Provisions, a new line of sustainable foods. Bloomberg Businessweek spoke with Eric Neuron, who is heading up the effort, to learn how the company is managing spawning seasons, selecting jerky flavors, and trying to save a salmon species in the process.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets