Libya to Revive Plan for Benghazi Free-Trade Area, Official SaysSaleh Sarrar
Libya plans to set up a free-trade zone in Benghazi as it seeks to shift its economy away from dependence on oil, government officials said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy