GM Battery Lab Explosion Sparks Fire at Michigan Test CenterTim Higgins
General Motors Co. said chemical gases from an experimental battery unrelated to the Chevrolet Volt plug-in car ignited at a research facility near its Detroit headquarters, resulting in one person being hospitalized.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks