Bunds Drop After Auction as Spanish Debt Surges on ECBLucy Meakin
German bunds fell for the first time in four days as the nation received bids for less than the maximum target at a sale of 10-year debt amid easing concern the debt crisis is worsening.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting