Frankenstein's Fraudster Sentenced to 6.5 Years in PrisonBy
If there is one thing that scares collectors of classic horror-movie memorabilia, it’s getting scammed. Kerry Haggard is being called the “Bernie Madoff of the movie-poster industry.” The 47-year-old con man paid an unnamed New York City printing company to make high-quality ink-jet copies of vintage monster-movie posters to sell online, and traded the fake one-sheets with friends and fellow collectors for authentic ones, reported the New York Post.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy