Frankenstein's Fraudster Sentenced to 6.5 Years in PrisonBy
If there is one thing that scares collectors of classic horror-movie memorabilia, it’s getting scammed. Kerry Haggard is being called the “Bernie Madoff of the movie-poster industry.” The 47-year-old con man paid an unnamed New York City printing company to make high-quality ink-jet copies of vintage monster-movie posters to sell online, and traded the fake one-sheets with friends and fellow collectors for authentic ones, reported the New York Post.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations