Delta Said to Seek 10% Fuel Savings With ConocoPhillips RefineryMary Jane Credeur and Edward Klump
Delta Air Lines Inc., whose daily 2011 fuel bill was $32 million, may buy a ConocoPhillips refinery to help save 10 percent on a significant portion of its fuel needs, a person familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure